The information we collect via the Website may include.
– Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through our forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
– We are GDPR complient and have given you full access to what information you choose to receive from us either via email or SMS. You can update your settings any time via your client account. Your data is securely stored by our software suppliers as reccommended by UK GDPR experts.
– In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
– Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
– Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, GDPR and other applicable laws.
The details we collect will be used:
– To help provide a more personalised sercive to you, to process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
– If you have opted in to receive marketing information about our offers or newsletters we may use your email address to send you specific information about our products and services. You have the choice to Unsubscribe from such newsletters at any time by clicking on the relevant Unsubscribe button or simply logging into your client account.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you.
In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to the following address:
83 East Barnet Road